The end of the year is fast approaching and with that comes all the ‘best of’ lists. Let me start it off before everyone else shoves a spoonful of them down everybody’s throat. The people of Publisher Weekly has come up with the Best Books of 2011. Come on now you knew I had to have a list pertaining to my world – writing. What I look like giving you a list of the best garbage disposals?
Anywho….to see the complete list check out publishersweekly.com however I will let you know the top dawgs in the mystery/thriller category:
- The End of Everything by Megan Abbott
- Started Early, Took My Dog by Kate Atkinson
- Revenger by Rory Clements
- Hurt Machine by Reed Farrell Coleman
- A Simple Act of Violence by R.J. Ellory
One more and I’m done, lol. How about we do the top 5 in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror:
- After the Apocalypse by Maureen McHugh
- Zoo City by Lauren Beukes
- Triptych by J.M. Frey
- Unpossible by Daryl Gregory
- Two Worlds and In Between: The Best of Caitlin R. Kiernan Vol. 1 by Caitlin R. Kiernan
Alright now go check these out and tell me if you like them. Better yet write a review so I can post it on here!
Peace & luv!