On last season of Lala’s Full Court, 50 Cent confessed that he is terrible at relationships. Ok, he may suck at that however when it comes to business he definitely is on point. Mr. Curtis Jackson has copped a deal with Penguin Group’s Avery books. Now I could have sworn he had a publishing company but how knows.
The book will be about working out, going thru a ‘mind-body’ transformation and breaking down barriers with weight training and cardio. It will be called Formula 50: A 6-Week Total Body Transformation Plan. The release date is scheduled for January 2013. Damn it’s going to take that long to write about a 6 week workout plan? I guess, well Jeff O’Connell will co-write ‘supposedly’ with 50 Cent.
Alright. Well good luck with that Mr. Get Rich Or Die Trying.
Peace and luv!
- 50 Cent Will Release A Fitness Book In 2013 (thenewx1023.radio.com)
- Rapper 50 Cent releasing fitness book, food guide (pbpulse.com)
- 50 Cent releasing fitness book, food guide (thegrio.com)
- 50 Cent Releasing Workout Book (hiphopwired.com)
- 50 Cent Plans To Get People In Shape With New Book (huffingtonpost.com)