WD is the mecca for writers to go and network, get inspired and improve their skills thru webinars. There is always some kind of offers.
If you are looking for an agent or publisher, need advice on query letters, pitching stories or guidance look into WD’s How To Land an Agent and Get Published Premium Collection.
In it contains these series:
- How to Land a Literary Agent Webinar. Chuck Sambuchino teaches you how to attract and keep an agent. $99
- How to Target Agents and Editors (onDemand Webinar). Owner of Greyhaus Literary Agency Scott Eagen explains what a niche is. $89
- 2nd Draft Critique Services. 1 pg query letter. Get it reviewed before sending it off. $39
- How Do I Find An Agent? (eBook) Focuses on finding an agent hosted by author Jane Friedman. $5.99
- 2012 Guide To Literary Agents (paperback). Features current submission and contact info on literary agents. $29.99
- Get An Agent (digital). Guide to getting that book deal. $9.99
- How Do Editors and Agents Decide (onDemand webinar). Rachelle Gardner teaches you how to get a writer platform. $79.00
- The Writer’s Digest Guide to Query Letters (paperback). Detailed examples of all types of queries. $14.99
All can be purchased together or seperately thru Writer’s Digest’s website! Take advantage. I already purchased Get An Agent I’ll let you know how it was.
Peace and luv!