- Wine and a good conversation sounds like the perfect date doesn’t it? Tuesday March 13th at 7p three writers will host the Pen Parentis Literary series at the Thompson Hotel.
- Here comes the bride! The Moth’s Story Slam session will talk about marriage on March 13th in New York
- Wednesday March 14th at 7p at the Tosca Cafe film critic David Thomson and columnist Geoff Dyer will host a conversation for Litquake.
- Six YA writers will talk about Great Teen Reads for Spring at Books of Wonder Sunday March 18th at 1p.
- Steve Light will host a reading event for Trains & Trucks Go! where fans can also paint along while he reads. It will be at the PowerHouse Arena on Sunday March 18th at 3p in Brooklyn.
Peace and luv!