Summer is in full swing! Have you read any great novels while laying up on the beach? Which ones? Please write them down in the comment sections for other readers here to check them out. If you have not been able to check out any let me help you out. A group of editors from Amazon have come together and collected the top 10 list of the hottest books so far this year. These 10 are not thru Amazon publishing nor are they indie or self published (which I personally do not understand why) all of them are strictly from the Big 6. Enjoy!
- Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death and Hope in a Mumbai Undercity by Kathering Boo
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (I’ve heard great things about this book so if anyone read it please let me know how you liked it or didn’t like it!)
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk by Ben Fountain
- The Passage of Power: The Years of Lyndon Johnson by Robert A. Caro
- The Orphan Master’s Son by Adam Johnson
- Tell The Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
- The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
- Private Empire: ExxonMobil and American Power by Steve Coll
Peace and luv!
- Amazon Book Editors Announce 2012 Best Books of the Year So Far (readersread.com)