It is about 2 weeks into July now, how is your reading time? Do you even set some time to read? You should. Dust that thick layer of dirt off of that hardcover, Kindle or iPad and get some r&r (reading and relaxing) in. I got a few suggestions for you. I mean how am I suppose to tell you to pick up a good book and not give you anything to look for to read? These are the Simon & Schuster’s July bestsellers. I did not read read any of these otherwise I would have did a review. What I’m reading now is slightly heavier than what is on this one – Earn What You’re Worth by Nicole Williams – great book you should read it if you are thinking about your financial past, present and future. But enough about me lets get into this list so you can go about your day.
The Indie Next List:
- GOLD by Chris Cleave
- Monkey Mind: A Memoir of Anxiety by Daniel Smith
- Some Kind of Peace by Camilla Grebe & Asa Traff
- Creole Belle: A Dave Robicheaux Novel by James Lee Burke
- The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner
- The Painted Bridge by Wendy Wallace
- A Once Crowded Sky by Tom King
- Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols
- A Farewell To Arms by Ernest Hemingway
- This Is Your Captain Speaking by Jon Methven
There you have it, seems like a decent list; you can always thank me later or now in the comments box.
Peace and luv!