This year erotica has steamed its way into plenty of fans’ hands. According to the Association of American Publishers digital adult fiction books are the dominant format. After collecting info from small to large publishers the numbers show that net sales revenues increased from $869 million in 2010 to $2.074 billion last year. I have a feeling a lot of babies will be born in about 9 months…lets get it on!
Speaking of erotica 4 out of 10 bestsellers this past week were erotica. Check it for yourself; here’s Amazon’s top 10 books of the week:
10. Anything He Wants 2: All’s Fair by Sara Fawkes
9. By His Desire by Kate Grey
8. Bedding The Billionaire by Ruth Cardello
7. Nerves of Steel by C.J. Lyons
6. Easy by Tammara Webber
5. Weekends Required by Sydney Landon
4. Training Tessa by Lyla Sinclair
3. Anything He Wants by Sara Fawkes
2. Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
1. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
Peace and luv!
- Self-Published Best Sellers Of The Week! (collectivecompositions.wordpress.com)
- Classic Novels Get Erotic Makeover (finebooksmagazine.com)
- All Women Have the Right to Enjoy Some Pirate Erotica [Erotica] (jezebel.com)